Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stuff I Did This Week

 
Happy 5th of July! Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday. I imagine plenty of you are still enjoying the holiday weekend. As a waittress, I was lucky to get off yesterday (July 4th being one of the notoriously slow days of the year), but it's back to work today.

Here is a short summary of things I got done this week:

-Did my Sunday hot yoga session



Beach towel to catch all the sweat






Inspiration Wall

 
 
 
-Visited friends for breakfast
 
 



Mo and Quinn at the diner
Our cheerful server, Wayne


-Took a leisurely drive

Happy feet



-Watched the guys work on the car




Safety first
Almost done


 
 
- Bought some pretty flowers
 


 
 
- Felt sick, so Tom baked me cookies!
 
Extra molasses!

 
 
- Checked out our weedy garden (weeding added to this weekend's to-do list)
 

 
 
- Tried some new recipes (pretty good results, I'll post the recipes when I get them perfect)
 
 
BBQ Pork and Mac'n Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Slightly dry, but pretty good, Mac'n Cheese

One month anniversary dinner!


 
 
- Dropped off my thesis to my mom
 
 
So much excitement over such a little book

 
 
 
- Finished reading our new book (thanks, Derek!)
 
Murakami's novel totally based in reality. Very strange
 
 
- Had a good Fourth of July with family
 
 


My cousin Evan at our Uncle Toledo's party
Rootbeer float at Stewart's on the way home
 
 
 
 
- Got my diploma in the mail. It's official!
 
No take-backs!

 
 
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend! Check back tomorrow for the upcoming week's to-do list. It's going to be a to-doozy! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment